OCIL is a reinsurer that supports aggregate stop loss, quota share, excess of loss and industry loss warranty structures.
Examples of reinsurance transactions written:
- Excess of loss treaty covering excess liability exposures for North American utilities and pipelines
- Excess of loss treaty reinsurance covering D&O, employment practices, fiduciary and excess liability exposures of North American utilities and Midstream Energy Co.
- Aggregate excess of loss treaty covering aggregate liability losses for a U.S. reinsured
- Reinsurance behind a segregated cell captive insurance company covering wildfire related liabilities of an energy company
- Quota share reinsurance treaty covering liability for a specialty book of predominantly energy clients written by a Lloyd’s syndicate
- Quota share reinsurance treaty covering property exposures associated with North American Utilities
- Quota share treaty covering liability, OEE, and property/BI for E&P operators in Canada
- Onshore property quota share treaty for midstream and downstream energy companies
- Upstream property quota share treaty covering international risks
- Offshore energy property damage quota share